August 13, 2007

Lucid Dream Designs: Back in NY

Hi everyone! My name is Desirai Labrada and I'm a Full Sail Real World Education Digital Art and Design graduate. =) I'm currently living in NY again and so I've seized the opportunity to visit Etsy Labs and be part of the New New York Street Team.

Right now I've been doing a lot of freelance work for other Etsy sellers. Shop owners have hired me to design custom tags, business cards, banners, logos and more. I also have a variety of print services available most of which are not listed in my shop. Luckily for me most of my business have come from word of mouth.

In addition I run Lucid Dream Designs on Etsy. My focus is cards and stationery but it doesn't stop there. I also sell checkbook covers, mirrors, magnets, notebooks and notepads.

Sarah (CharlieAndSarah.etsy.com) and I will be selling some of our stuff at the Brooklyn Indie Market this month. We will be there on August 25th from 11-7pm. Pleas come stop by if you can.

You can also check out my website at LucidDreamDesigns.com


2 comments:

Sugarloaf said...

Lovely cards and design!
Do you make custom logos? I'm thinking about getting one...

KimmChi said...

Hope the Brooklyn Indie Market was good to you guys! I haven't had a chance to make it out there yet, but it sounds fantastic!