August 13, 2007

Lucid Dream Designs: Back in NY

Hi everyone! My name is Desirai Labrada and I'm a Full Sail Real World Education Digital Art and Design graduate. =) I'm currently living in NY again and so I've seized the opportunity to visit Etsy Labs and be part of the New New York Street Team.

Right now I've been doing a lot of freelance work for other Etsy sellers. Shop owners have hired me to design custom tags, business cards, banners, logos and more. I also have a variety of print services available most of which are not listed in my shop. Luckily for me most of my business have come from word of mouth.

In addition I run Lucid Dream Designs on Etsy. My focus is cards and stationery but it doesn't stop there. I also sell checkbook covers, mirrors, magnets, notebooks and notepads.

Sarah ( and I will be selling some of our stuff at the Brooklyn Indie Market this month. We will be there on August 25th from 11-7pm. Pleas come stop by if you can.

You can also check out my website at


The Creative Corner said...

Lovely cards and design!
Do you make custom logos? I'm thinking about getting one...

KimmChi said...

Hope the Brooklyn Indie Market was good to you guys! I haven't had a chance to make it out there yet, but it sounds fantastic!