February 16, 2008

Jewelry Workshop at Etsy Part 2


BrooklynButterfly.Etsy.com and I headed back to The Etsy Labs last weekend for the second part of our jewelry workshop.

It was awesome, Danielle taught us the fundamentals of soldering with a torch, as well as annealing and pickling. We made this super awesome feminine ring. I couldn't stop staring at it, I love it :)

Though I was a bit dangerous with the torch in hand - Angie was really great! She forwarded me some other pieces that she made at previous workshops at Etsy.


COOL - right?! Hopefully they will offer some more instruction, as I don't think I am ready for a full set up in my apartment at the moment.

-Kimm aka KimmChi.Etsy.com

1 comment:

nina kuriloff said...

It sounds like the workshop was terrific!

Very cool jewelry!
:-)