May 29, 2008

Gifts for your Bridesmaids


There were many things that I loved to do for my wedding and one of them was picking out the perfect gifts for my bridesmaids. I'm sure many of you feel the same way so I am here to help you with my guide for picking out the perfect additions for your Bridesmaid from the {NewNew} Etsy Street Team. I love receiving a basket or bag of goodies (above photo are the bags I made for my wedding party) so I present you a few of my favorites.

Dewonapetalhome's travel tin candles are always good to have on hand and smells great.

I love handmade soap and it just adds an extra touch of elegance to any bathroom. Nordeasoaperie's lavender soap would make a lovely addition.
Monogram is still in & so is the desire for handwritten notes. Fubabee's personalized note cards is the perfect item to have so that you and your bridesmaids will always be in touch.


Monogram this, monogram that. How about these lovely embroidered napkins from cakehouse? Love them!

I don't know about you, but now that I have my own place, I'm all about decorating, and littletilegnome's coasters will certainly jazz up any coffee table or counter.

Let's not forget the jewelry. It may not be original, but offer your bridesmaids a handmade & unique piece such as Joannetracydesigns and I'm sure they'll be blown away and treasure it forever.
Still need more ideas? Give them something sentimental with my very own personalized scrapbooks.


There are so many fabulous gifts to give. I could go on and on. I hope this guide helps you out a bit. Oh, and if you happy to make an extra gift basket by accident, feel feel to send it my way.

Wai Sze

No comments: