June 19, 2008

A light traveler

When I'm at a new destination, I usually carry light. I don't like to walk around a new city lugging a huge bag with me. I only carry the essentials anyway - some cash, a few cards and of course my trusty camera. A few picks perfect for light travelling.



A chic handmade made of recycled plastic bags from EcoKate. Original & good for Mother Earth!

A fun Tattoo Wrislet for the day time from JTstitches.

A stylish Purple Clutch from Betterthanjam.The Jennifer Bag from BShorr is perfect for a night out.

Wai Sze
http://waisze.etsy.com

3 comments:

Jen said...

Great post! I love that bag from EcoKate, that is so cool that it's made with plastic bags!

bshorr said...

i second what jen said! i'm always trying to carry less stuff - i need to learn how to travel lighter! thanks for including my jennifer bag!

nina kuriloff said...

these items are terrific!!!