June 14, 2008

Renegade Day 1

Well, I just got back from The Renegade Craft Fair, and after a quick tour around - had already seen several of our members selling. I checked out Cakehouse's new napkins - oh stripes! and made my way to see BetterThanJam's unique silkscreen dresses, bags, aprons - you name it (shh I think some of it was on sale) and NewYorkClocks fab creations. Then rounding the corner I came upon MetalSugar who had worked out some very clever display ideas for her fun line of jewelry.

I also picked up some great freebies - Etsy is giving out limp balm and temporary tattoos, and Readymade magazine is giving out free magazines and CHEAP-O one year subscriptions for only $5 - that's right, one year $5 - I got mine :)

It's HOT out there folks. Go out and show your New York Team your support (and bring water)



Esther and Agnes said...

I was given your contact info by the Etsy FAM group and was wondering if your group would be able to help with this request. Thank you for any consideration.

I need to sell this painting, we still have 3000 fire fighters saving our town here in Paradise California. I will donate all the money to the California Fire Fighters, can any of you help me promote this painting and sell it for a good cause. Thanks


Well here is my painting that I want to sell for 500. to donate to the California Firefighters. Perhaps some of you can help me promote it. Thanks ladies.


KimmChi said...


Maybe you should contact Etsy Charity Street Team?