June 14, 2008

Renegade Day 1


Well, I just got back from The Renegade Craft Fair, and after a quick tour around - had already seen several of our members selling. I checked out Cakehouse's new napkins - oh stripes! and made my way to see BetterThanJam's unique silkscreen dresses, bags, aprons - you name it (shh I think some of it was on sale) and NewYorkClocks fab creations. Then rounding the corner I came upon MetalSugar who had worked out some very clever display ideas for her fun line of jewelry.

I also picked up some great freebies - Etsy is giving out limp balm and temporary tattoos, and Readymade magazine is giving out free magazines and CHEAP-O one year subscriptions for only $5 - that's right, one year $5 - I got mine :)

It's HOT out there folks. Go out and show your New York Team your support (and bring water)

-Kimm
KimmChi.etsy.com

2 comments:

Esther McIsaac said...

I was given your contact info by the Etsy FAM group and was wondering if your group would be able to help with this request. Thank you for any consideration.

I need to sell this painting, we still have 3000 fire fighters saving our town here in Paradise California. I will donate all the money to the California Fire Fighters, can any of you help me promote this painting and sell it for a good cause. Thanks

http://www.chicoer.com/news/ci_9585027

Well here is my painting that I want to sell for 500. to donate to the California Firefighters. Perhaps some of you can help me promote it. Thanks ladies.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8793346

KimmChi said...

????

Maybe you should contact Etsy Charity Street Team?