September 27, 2008

Night Night at The {NewNew}

More wondrous nesting finds from the fabulous NewNew Team! Continuing with my dream night, I would settle myself in for a quiet evening in my bedroom.


One wall would have this beautiful painting by ArtbyIris.





I would climb into my big bed where I might have these pillows from bshorr ...






or this one from cakehouse.












I would love to write in this journal from collectiveelements.








Or maybe this one from SpinachNPeace.







Then I would read one of the trillion books that I keep by my bed, where my place would be kept by this bookmark from beaconbookmarks.






When my eyes got heavy, I would be turning out this fabulous light from YoursTrulyxoxox.


Night Night.

Beth

1 comment:

bshorr said...

what a cool post! thanks for including my pillows in your dreamy night!