March 23, 2009

Online Wedding Registry



When I married, it was a very relaxed affair and I did not organize a registry. I assumed that since the guests were friends of mine they would bring, if anything, something brilliantly apt and creative.

After receiving four vases as presents I learned the importance of the gift registry.

Though I am not getting married again, I was pleased to discover that today there are many online wedding registries with options to register gifts for handmade products - including vases - made by independent designers.

Handmade custom registry websites include: MyRegistry; Wishpot; Wists; TheThingsIWant; Felicite and Kaboodle. A very detailed article on Etsy's blog The Storque lists all the features and instructions. I hope you find them useful should you need a registry of your own.

-May Luk Ceramics

2 comments:

MaryAnne LoVerme said...

Thanks for the helpful info! I missed the Storque article.

KimmChi said...

Totally agreed. My mom got 4 ice buckets. She needed a registry.