May 20, 2009

The {NewNew} Ceramics Shops

For more Accessories from the Metro New York area - search: newnewteam, ceramics on Etsy


Lenny Mud - In the infamous words of Popeye, I yam what I yam. My mom was a potter. I made my first pot at her knee when I was age three. I left it for awhile when I got older, but damn if Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze and Unchained Melody didn't pull me right back in.

May Luk - I enjoy working in clay because it is artistic as well as scientific. My love of glaze and colors led to many hours of experimentation. Each piece is a series of creative decisions and technical endeavours.

My work expresses the enjoyment of hand-making in the form of usable items that embody human creativity and individuality. I hope you will enjoy them and be happy and rewarded to the same degree that I am!

No comments: