July 18, 2011

Shake it like a Polaroid

I love photos...I can't resist snapping them and everywhere I go I am capturing something...


Did you know that The {NewNew} has some seriously talented photographers on the team…? These adventurers capture the moment in their fine art prints that range from street art to landscapes to still life and even underwater photography, their photos are sure to impress.


...here are some of my favorites, sure to put a smile on your face!!

Deborah, from DeborahJulian.etsy.com, took this photo in Prague and it has been shown in galleries in NY and NJ.



Kelly, from kgudahl.etsy.com, took this lovely photo in Sheep's Meadow in Central Park on a stunning summer day!





Kelly, from ApertureAgog.etsy.com, captures NYC street art and graffiti in her fine art prints. I love this photo for reminding me...'It's OK'.





Terence, from ZahnerPhoto.etsy.com, focuses on underwater photography who says his vision is "preserving fragile, fleeting moments of natural beauty".



Angel, from AstrOdub.etsy.com, captures the beauty of what she calls "...ordinary and forgotten buildings..." around NYC. She says she takes photos of "anything that makes me stop dead on my tracks".



Jennifer, from bubbaandboo.etsy.com, creates modern hip wall art using photos she takes around NYC. This one "B is for Bike" is so vibrant and fun!
Want to see more work by these and more {NewNew} photographers? Search on Etsy.com using the keyword 'newnewteam', then narrow down by category choosing Art -> Photography.

Or, click --> here !!



Thanks!


Handmade Bags & Accessories


5 comments:

In Stitches said...

awesome! Amazing talent we host here. Thanks for including me

Deborah Julian Cat Art said...

I am happy to be in a group of such wonderful photographers! Thanks for including my Charles Bridge photio!

Metalicious said...

Great article!! We have some amazing photographers on the team for sure.

Terence said...

Thanks for featuring my work, what a great group!

PurtyBird said...

Gorgeous work! Thanks for highlighting it!