- Etsy is a great place to find stationery for your wedding, including these wedding invitations from Wishbone Letterpress or stationery set personalized with your initials from HYC Creative.
- If you're the bride, don't forget your something blue, like this pretty pin from Edward Owl or this aquamarine teardrop necklace from Sweet Olive Jewelry.
- The wedding band is also important to remember, wouldn't you say? I love this sleek brushed white gold band from Porter Gulch.
- Pearls are a wedding classic. I adore both this multi-strand version from Mulry Jewels or this more simple necklace from L'atelier des bijoux.
- If you're a guest, bring a little present for the new couple, like these sweet pillowcases from Hook and Matter or this quirky cute tea towel from May Luk.
Tell me: Who's attending a wedding this summer? Anyone getting married? :)
By Nnenna of star-crossed smile