November 21, 2012

What Are You Thankful For?

When: Saturday & Sunday, December 1st and 2nd
Time: 11am - 6pm
 
 
One of the best parts about buying handmade is being able to know who you are buying from. In order to get to know better some of the absolutely fantastic vendors participating in the upcoming Holiday Handmade Cavalcade, we posed a compelling question, apropos to the season: 
 
 What Are You Thankful for? 

 
 AdornmentsNYC  


Martin, from AdornmentsNYC, wrote: 
 
 "I am thankful for the most wonderful and supportive family, friends and community of artists and that I am able to make a living doing what I love to do, both as a jewelry designer, and as a designer of sets and costumes for theatre and opera."

Sounds like a truly full and wonderful life, Martin. Thank you!


RootsinRust
 
Zsuzanna, from RootsinRust, answered: 
 
"These days I'm most grateful for my husband; my biggest fan and supporter. Without him I couldn't afford to try my hand in the world of creativity. :)"

Hear that, Zsuzanna. Fandom starts at home! Thanks!

 Virginie Millefiori

Virginie, from Virginie Millefiori, said:  

"What I am thankful for? Having such a supportive husband and awesome loyal customers! I'm thankful for you doing this [too]. ;)"

  
Aw, thanks,Virginie. Right back at ya!
 

 

Lastly, but not leastly, our own Linda, from PurtyBird, shared:
 
"I'm thankful for the love I have."
 
Most succinct, Linda. Us too. Us too. Thanks! 

And a big thanks again to everybody who participated! Have a great Thanksgiving Holiday and a Happy Cavalcade!
 
And don't forget, all the shoppers out there, that the first 100 people on each day to come to the Holiday Handmade Cavalcade score one of our great goodie bags!!!

Be there or be a circle.
 
Take care, everyone. Be happy. Be safe. 

Melissa
Prairiefunk
http://www.etsy.com/shop/prairiefunk



 

No comments: