September 18, 2013

Etsy NY Team Crafting Demo at Montague St. Summer Space


If you're looking for a fun activity to do this weekend to celebrate the first day of fall, join me this Sunday, Sept. 22 at Montague Street's Summer Space in Brooklyn Heights from 1pm - 4:30pm for a free crafting demonstration with the Etsy New York team. I'll be showing how to make cute mini books like this one I made as a gift for my boyfriend A. for our one year anniversary. Two years later, it became the inspiration for Porcupine Hug's Why I Love You card.

While you're there be sure to check out the Afro-Brazilian samba reggae performance by an all-women's drumming band, free yoga and Zumba workouts, food and games courtesy of local merchants, and the Brooklyn Heights dog show.

Montague St. Summer Space
September 22, 1pm - 4:30pm
Montague Street between Clinton and Hicks Streets
Brooklyn Heights

See you there!

Dorkys
Porcupine Hugs



No comments: