June 4, 2012

Inspired By: The Sand and the Sea



Over Memorial Day weekend, I took a day trip with some friends to Long Beach.  We spent the day soaking in the sun, getting up the nerve to dip our toes in the frigid water, starting our summer reading, and just generally having a good time!  Since our little journey I've been dreaming of a proper beach getaway- nothing but the sand and sea for days and days.  There's just something so relaxing about laying on the beach with the sand between your toes, listening to sound of the waves rushing back and forth.

Tell me: Are you planning to take a trip to the beach this summer?

By Nnenna of star-crossed smile

2 comments:

Rozy Lass said...

Yes! We're visiting my father in San Diego and going to our favorite beach Coronado. It is truly a lovely beach. By the way, the ring at top left looks like a representation of a chamber nautilus shell, one of the prettiest shells around.

Nnenna said...

I've been to Coronado Beach before with my best friend who lives in San Diego- it's so lovely! Hope you have a great trip! :)