March 14, 2008

Wai Sze Designs

Hi! My name is Wai Sze and I'm a new member to the group. I'm so excited to be here! Growing up, I've always been into crafts - be it knitting, cross-stitch, paper, polymer clay and even jewelry. At the current stage of my life, I can say that I'm finally focused and right now I'm all about scrapbook paper and everything I can do with it! I make greeting cards, altered tin favors, scrapbooks & gift tags! My etsy shop has given me a renewed sense of how great life can be once you've realized what your passion is. To all those that have been struggling to do something, either big or small, find your passion and focus on what makes you happy. That's really all that matters!

Here's a few of my recent work that I am very proud of.

A wedding scrapbook done for a client as a gift. The theme: pink and each page included the pre-planning and stages of the brides wedding.

I dated my boyfriend for 8+years and finally got married last September. These wedding favors epitomized all the DIY work I did for our big day. Now I offer these to other brides for their weddings.

Gift tags are so fun and you can use it for anything. I really love how these turned out and by far one of my favorite in my collection of tags!



Hope you've learned a bit about me. Again, I'm thrilled to be a part of New New and hope to be an integral part of the team.

All the best, Wai Sze

http://waisze.etsy.com/

http://waiszedesigns.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely work!!! Glad to have you in the group. :)