October 23, 2008

BUST Holiday Craftacular - Application is up!

That's right - they've announced it!

This year the 2008 BUST Holiday Craftacular will be on Saturday December 13 from 10am to 8pm at the Penn Plaza Pavillion at 401 Seventh Avenue, between 32nd and 33rd Streets. [1, 2, or 3 subway to 34th Street Penn Station, or N, R, Q, or W to Herald Square].

Vendor application deadline is November 7 and 200 vendors will be chosen - so get your shop in order, get your display out of the closet and go apply!

And the other super best thing about it? It's not the same weekend of the Handmade Cavalcade - so you can do both!


-Kimm
KimmChi.etsy.com


2 comments:

MaryAnne LoVerme said...

I sent mine in! I made many many sales there last year and hope I get in again.

Anonymous said...

Now I can go spend whatever money I make at HHC the following Saturday at Bust! Sweet.