February 9, 2011

My Favorite Things: Metallics

I love the favorites tool on Etsy. It is an excellent enabler of all things procrastination. I like to follow {NewNew} artisans' Etsy favorites, and see where I end up. It's like following a trail of artistic breadcrumbs through a crafty forest. Let's get started:

The flashes of silver in this Black Geometric Brocade w/ Black Faux Leather Purse from Jes Switaj make it extra fancy. Her fancy favorite:

...the deco swirl on this Grey Silkscreen t-shirt from KimmChi. She likes...

...this sterling silver Circle of Key Ring from JDavisStudio.

Voila! What are some of your favorite {NewNew} items? Post a link to your favorite in the comment section and I'll select one as the starting point for my next stroll through the crafty forest.

Sue De
made for you


spela said...

love your blog :)
please come and visit mine and please join my giveaway :)


nordeasoaperie said...

i love metallics...i am really digging the circle of key ring!

KimmChi Silkscreened Apparel said...

hey spela, do you do indie fashion or more mainstream designers?

I love metallics too! Thanks for featuring my shirt

Jill said...

I love shiny things! This is my favorite NewNew item of the day : http://www.etsy.com/listing/58849913/sterling-stud-earrings-modern-rock

persuede said...

@nordea - that key ring is totally rad

@jill - thanks! i love metallicious too...but sadly her favorites are private. maybe i can reverse engineer for the next post and see who favorites her... hmmm *mind churns*