Thank you, Pete Codella (@Codella on Twitter), VP of marketing and PR for Alexander's, a Utah-based full-service traditional and digital marketing communications firm, for these suggestions.
MONITOR YOUR BRAND
• Track and measure what people are saying about your company.
• Monitor Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Digg, Google and many more.
• Receive email alerts about your brand, topics of interest and more.
HubSpot's Marketing Grader
• Measure your marketing activities.
• Find out how your website ranks.
• Find out how competing websites rank.
TRACK YOUR TWEETS
• Get realtime insights from Twitter conversations.
• Search links, tweets, photos, videos, what's trending and more.
• Find users in a specific locations based on their Twitter bios.
Involver (paid plans available, too)
• Add branded applications to your Facebook fan page.
• Has additional paid and free apps for other channels.
ShortStack (paid plans available, too)
• Design Facebook Apps and contests.
• Schedule pins on Pinterest.
• Analyze metrics.
• Upload pins in bulk.
• Calculate the measure of your popularity on Pinterest and value of each pin.
Grovo (paid plans available, too)
• Online video training site that teaches you social media tricks and tips through quick videos.
• A great way to strengthen your team's understanding of social media.
See you next time!
|"King Kitty"Art Print by MaryAnnFarley|